Whether you’re a lone investor, a multinational organization or somewhere in-between, the UW Bioengineering annual Fall Open House will help you expand your success. During a day packed with discussions, insights, learning and networking, you’ll learn about emerging research areas and connect with the greater bioengineering community of companies, nonprofits, investors and UW Bioengineering faculty, staff and students.
Conference highlights include keynote presentations from government and industry, finding non-dilutive funding, diverse panel discussions, student poster sessions, and plenty of time for free discussions.
Why UW Bioengineering?
A joint department of both the UW School of Medicine and the UW College of Engineering, UW Bioengineering’s graduates program ranks 6th in the nation, and its undergraduate program also ranks in the top 10. UW Bioengineering has a long history of successful translational research.
UW Bioengineering’s Market Impact:
- 1,010 patents pending
- 287 patents issued
- 3 copyrighted software
- 31 active licenses
- 602 reported inventions
- 23 existing startup companies resulting from faculty and student research
- Build company awareness and exposure
- Discuss challenges and trends in a non-competitive commons-type environment where companies can feel comfortable sharing ideas
- Great chance to meet with bright students who could be future employees
- Celebrate the bioengineering field
- Build your professional network
: September 24, 2013, 8:30-5:00p.m.
: University of Washington
For more information, or to register please visit the Open House event page