The COVID-19 pandemic has caused unprecedented and rapidly evolving challenges for people around the world and the global health organizations that support them. As WGHA provides support and coordination for member organizations, additional resources can be found on this page.
- For COVID-19 webinars and roundtables, visit our calendar.
- To keep up with Washington’s global health community and its engagement in the response, subscribe to Field Notes, WGHA’s bi-weekly newsletter.
- Public Health — Seattle & King County – Public health fact sheets, data, shelter-in-place information, and specific resources for King County, WA
- Washington State Department of Health – State-level guidance and information
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Up to date virus information and public health guidelines
- World Health Organization – Country and technical guidance and situation reports
Policy and research
- Institute of Health Metrics and Evaluation – Data and modeling on virus peak date, ICU beds and ventilators needed, and fatalities
- Global Health Council – Tracking federal and global response
- Global Health Technologies Coalition – R&D tracker for COVID-19 research
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation – Perspectives on research, vaccine trials, collaboration, and grants
- Washington Nonprofits – Resources for Washington nonprofit organizations on the federal CARES Act, fundraising, and other operational challenges
- Global Washington – Recordings of recent webinars on fundraising and communications during a pandemic
- Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce – Resources for nonprofits and small businesses relating to loans, emergency funding, and employment info
- Global to Local – Connection Desk offers health insurance enrollment assistance
- Fox Rothschild LLP – Legal information including the CARES Act, Paycheck Protection Program, loan forgiveness, unemployment, and pro bono assistance for medical volunteers
- University of Washington Medicine – Health facts for symptoms, testing, treatment, and medical appointments
If you would like to add your organization to the list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.