- This event has passed.
2018 Washington Global Health Landscape Study
December 4, 2018 @ 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
The Washington Global Health Alliance invites you to join global health leaders for the release of the 2018 Washington Global Health Landscape Study.
Washington is home to a rich community of global health organizations addressing the most complex health challenges and saving millions of lives around the world.
The triennial Washington Global Health Landscape Study examines the breadth and depth of Washington’s global health sector and its contributions to the state’s economy.
We hope you will join us to learn more about Washington’s global health ecosystem, hear from a panel of community leaders, and interact with the global health community.
- Dr. Chris Elias, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Gabrielle Fitzgerald, Panorama Global, WGHA board chair
- Elaine Gibbons, PATH
- Erin McCarthy, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation; WGHA board member
- Dena Morris, Washington Global Health Alliance
- Zack Oliver, RTI
- The Honorable Marilyn Strickland, Seattle Metro Chamber of Commerce