- This event has passed.
Advancing Health Equity Through Nursing Research
May 10 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm$25
Join colleagues and nurses for the 6th Annual Seattle Children’s Nursing Research Symposium. This year’s symposium centers on the theme of advancing health equity through nursing research. At this one-day symposium, participants will be provided with insights into nurse-led research focused around health equity through information and examples related to research methods, data collection, statistical analysis and available resources.
- Discoveries and Innovations by Internationally Recognized Nurse Scientists
- Culture and Fever Management: Results of an EBP Project
- From EBP to Research – Generating Evidence
- Health Equity Focused Nursing Research Outcomes
- Statistical Analysis Using REDCap
- Clinical Nurses’ Perceptions of Resilience: Findings and Use of Mixed Methods
- Role of the Research Nurse
- Challenges of Promoting Parental Engagement in Neonatal Care in China and Proposed Approaches