The Washington Global Health Alliance (WGHA) invites you to attend the 2022 Global Health Impact Awards, celebrating impact innovation!
Click here to get your tickets today.
WGHA’s Global Health Impact Awards celebrates the people and organizations that deliver greater health equity and demonstrate a commitment to innovation that runs the global health ecosystem every day.
Cocktail attire suggested.
Congratulations to this year’s Global Health Impact Award Finalists! The winner of each award category will be announced live at our awards ceremony.
Rising Star Finalists
- Claire Gwayi-Chore & Linda Oseso, Women in Global Health (WGH) Seattle Chapter Co-Chairs
- Cyrus Mugo, University of Washington & Kenyatta National Hospital
- Surabhi Rajaram, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Luminary Leader Finalists
- Maria Elena Bottazzi & Peter Hotez, Baylor College of Medicine
- Pat Garcia-Gonzalez, The Max Foundation
- Umair Shah, Washington State Department of Health
Organizational Impact Finalists
- International Medical Corps
- Partners In Health