- This event has passed.
Investing in Washington Research: Partnerships for Innovation
April 27, 2016 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
This special Life Science Washington program will provide valuable insight as to how existing companies and industry members partner with Washington’s research entities to develop innovative ideas to fulfill R&D needs.
Expert Panel Includes
- Anson Fatland (Moderator) – Associate Vice President | Washington State University
- Heather Franklin – President and Chief Executive Officer | Blaze Bioscience (invited)
- Charlotte Hubbert – Program Investment Officer | Gates Foundation Venture Capital
- Chris Igielski – Associate Director for Early-Stage Funding, New Ventures | CoMotion (invited)
- Leen Kawas, PhD – President and Chief Executive Officer | M3 Biotechnology
- Patrick Shelby, PhD – Director, Technology Manager | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Ron Thomas- Licensing Executive & Commercialization Manager | Pacific Northwest National Laboratories (PNNL), Battelle (invited)
Why should you attend?
- Discover current investment and partnership opportunities
- Hear case studies from researchers seeking to move their innovations to market; how they got started, what worked (and what didn’t)
- Maintain your competitive edge in the marketplace and demonstrate your commitment to collaboration within the life science industry
Register and learn more here.