March 24 @ 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm$50
Launch is offered twice annually for recent hires in WGHA member organizations. Launch provides participants an overview of Washington’s global health ecosystem and includes structured networking with other new employees, career lessons learned from a senior global health leader, and a wine reception and lab tour for you to get to know your fellow Launch’ers and our host organization.
- HISTORY: WGHA first offered Launch in September of 2017 and welcomed the sixth Launch cohort in September 2019.
- AUDIENCE: New hires (within 12 months) at WGHA member organizations (Limited to 40 participants)
- COST: $50 per person
- WHEN: Tuesday, March 24, 2020
- 2:30 – 5:00 pm – Program
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm – Reception
- WHERE: Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, Orcas Room (2301 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98121)
The deadline to purchase tickets is March 17, 2020.
This is a WGHA member-only event. For questions, please contact Isoken Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org.