- This event has passed.
September 18, 2019 @ 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm$50
Launch is offered twice annually for recent hires in WGHA member organizations. Launch provides participants an overview of Washington’s global health ecosystem and includes structured networking with other new employees, career lessons learned from a senior global health leader, and a wine reception and lab tour for you to get to know your fellow Launch’ers and our host organization.
- HISTORY: WGHA first offered Launch in September of 2017 and welcomed the fifth Launch cohort in March 2019.
- AUDIENCE: New hires (within 12 months) at WGHA member organizations (Limited to 40 participants)
- COST: $50 per person
- WHEN: Wednesday, September 18, 2019
- 2:30 – 5:00 pm – Program
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm – Reception, Tours
- WHERE: Seattle Children’s Research Institute (307 Westlake Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109)
The deadline to purchase tickets is September 11, 2019.
This is a WGHA member-only event. For questions, please contact Tiffany Cain at email@example.com.