- This event has passed.
Night Out For Fistula
October 18, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join Worldwide Fistula Fund for a festive fall evening dedicated to women and girls with obstetric fistula and other devastating childbirth injuries.
The evening will feature:
- African cuisine
- Wine and beer
- Featured speaker Dr. Lewis Wall
- Wall currently serves as Director Emeritus and as a consultant after founding Worldwide Fistula Find in 1995
- He has a long history of researching and addressing the health challenges faced by women in Africa
- Wall recently published a life-time of learning in Tears for My Sisters: The Tragedy of Obstetric Fistula
- Electrifying live music of African Marimba by Sheree Seretse and the Anzanga Marimba Band
- Handmade African jewelry and home goods for sale all made by fistula survivors in their reintegration programs
- Support WFF through a memorable and meaningful sponsorship. Please contact David Wolf at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get your tickets, click here.