The Next Generation of Leaders in Africa
Washington-based global health organizations are addressing health inequities that disproportionately impact the African continent. This work is effective and sustainable only when local people determine, lead, and own solutions to the health challenges facing their communities.
As a Washington-based global health community, we recognize the value—the imperative—of investing in the communities where we work. We share with funders the mission of addressing health equity, and we share the vision of sustaining this work by moving the locus of education, research, production, and leadership to the countries where we work.
Thank you to the organizations that share this vision and have signed on to support it
- Adara Development
- Amplio Networks
- Fred Hutch
- Health Alliance International
- Medical Teams International
- Planned Parenthood of the Great Northwest and the Hawaiian Islands Global Programs
- Seattle Children’s Research Institute
- University of Washington Department of Global Health
- Washington Global Health Alliance
- Washington State University Global Health-Kenya
- Washington State University Global Animal Health-Tanzania