Field Notes Live is a speaker series
with global health influencers.
Field Notes Live is designed to give WGHA members and the general public the chance to meet and learn from inspiring global health leaders. Field Notes Live events include:
- in-depth interviews with Global health influencers that are relatable and never boring,
- plenty of opportunity for audience participation, and
- a wine reception for you to meet the distinguished guest of honor and other participants.
WGHA launched the Field Notes Live speaker series in August 2018. Since then, we’ve hosted:
- an inspiring conversation with Barbara Bush, founder of the Global Health Corps
- an intimate discussion with Carrie Hessler-Radelet, President & CEO of Project Concern International, former director of the Peace Corps
- a fireside chat with Chris Bombardier, executive director of Save One Life, on his experience climbing the Seven Summits to raise awareness for hemophilia.