Medical Teams International is seeking an International Development Intern to contribute to the Field Operations department and support humanitarian health programming in seven country offices.
This role is responsible for creation of weekly and monthly reports, supporting Field Operations Manual and International Program Manual development, and general administrative support.
See below for essential duties and here for the full job description.
- Creation and distribution of weekly field reports and monthly operational reports
- Assist with ongoing material development, editing and updating of Medical Teams Field Operations Manual (FOM) and International Program Manual (IPM) and program guidelines
- Support development of Technical Team Resource Library
- Support development of job aids and checklists for MEAL and Health Advisors
- Create SharePoint pages, visuals, forms, and Excel information trackers
- Support Field Operations document review, copy-editing, and formatting
- Manage Humanitarian Response Roster required training test results
- Provide general administrative support by taking meeting minutes, routing contracts and other administrative duties as assigned
- Additional duties as assigned