For the past 25 years, we’ve been doing work that matters. We’re a digital agency that leverages technology to extend the influence of our mission-driven clients. Every day, our team of more than 100 digital strategists, architects, designers, and creators help leading nonprofit organizations and government agencies across the country make an impact. But this team still needs you! This is your opportunity to join the company helping those doing good in the world – do more, reach more, and achieve more.
Forum One is looking for an Account Manager to join our team! As an Account Manager at Forum One, you’ll focus on managing customer relationships across a large portfolio of clients. Many of these clients have been our partners for years, and as we grow we want to continue to cultivate these long-lasting relationships and foster new ones. You’ll draw upon your expertise in consulting, digital communications, user experience, and/or technology to serve as our clients’ trusted advisor. Our team needs an experienced professional who can successfully oversee multiple projects, while also building relationships and developing strategies to expand services and grow those accounts . Forum One is made up of highly motivated individuals who love to help agencies reach their full digital potential, and we’re looking for someone with a similar mindset who is proactive, believes in our company’s mission, and brings a commitment to success.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a senior strategic adviser overseeing a portfolio of active projects and client accounts, ensuring high-quality work, exceptional client satisfaction, and strong financial performance.
- Build relationships and trust with account contacts, advocating for client’s needs and being a strategic advisor throughout all of their engagements. Help them plan for the future.
- Develop and execute strategies to expand services and grow accounts within your portfolio of existing accounts while maintaining profitability. This includes strategic account planning, account-based marketing, account mapping, networking, and outreach.
- Conduct regular account reviews to highlight key results, conduct metric analysis, and recommend process/procedure changes to better address client needs.
- Cultivate new leads, convert leads into qualified opportunities, and identify up-sell opportunities within existing accounts and work with solutions architects, sales executives, and proposal team to write proposals and execute contracts.
- Support your project managers and project teams and help solve challenging client situations, and working to ensure overall project team satisfaction and project health.
- Support marketing efforts by developing collateral in the form of white papers, blog posts, and case studies about your client work.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in account management, senior project management, digital strategy, or growing accounts.
- Experienced in project management within an agency or consulting environment, client relationship development, stakeholder alignment, and high client satisfaction.
- Solutions architecture, account-based marketing, or sales experience
- Experience with organizations that work with issues of importance. In particular, experience with groups who work in Forum One’s target sectors is relevant: Education Policy, Environmental Policy, Global Health, Health Care and Health Policy, and International Development.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Competitive Salary & Employee Ownership Plan
- 401(k) match, Commuter benefits & flexible spending accounts
- 15 Vacation days, in addition to Sick Leave & Floating Holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Paid parental leave
- Company-provided laptops
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
What we value:
- We’re passionate about our work – our clients’ missions matter, and we apply our passion in support of clients who are addressing the most critical global issues.
- We’re great partners – we’re collaborative, approachable, creative, inclusive, and reliable.
- We’re continuous learners – we are always expanding, refining, and improving our craft, value, and impact—as individuals and as a team.
- We’re inquisitive problem solvers – we’re dedicated to finding the right solution, which requires actively engaging varied perspectives, and approaching our work with flexibility, humility, and open minds.
- We get things done – we are thoughtful and thorough, but we don’t waste time or hesitate to tackle problems head on.
- We do the right thing – we make decisions for Forum One and our clients with the highest integrity, respect, fairness, and honesty.