This position contributes to the mission of the organization by providing financial and administrative services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial operations.
Essential Accounts Payable Duties:
- Support the accounts payable function within the organization’s established policies and procedures.
- Process all vendor invoices and payment requests:
- Ensure accuracy of invoices and work with vendors to make necessary and appropriate changes.
- Reconcile approval forms and supporting documentation.
- Prepare all employee expense reports through Certify
- Process and reconcile employee travel advance requests.
- Accurately code and enter into the financial accounting system.
- Prepare and process all payments by electronic transfer or check.
- Complete monthly reconciliation of A/P to the general ledger; investigate and resolve any differences.
- Process vendor 1099 forms annually.
- Prepare journal entries for monthly miscellaneous deposits and receipts and travel advance reconciliations.
- Calculate and post monthly gifts-in-kind services, freight and shipments.
Essential Payroll Duties
- Execute bi-weekly online time and attendance processing and interface with payroll service.
- Prepare payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports.
- Prepare and maintain related payroll records and reports.
- Prepare the salary and benefit allocations and corresponding journal entry to ensure personnel costs are accurately and properly reflected in the organization’s financial statements.
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits.
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting.
- Prepare bi-weekly 401(k) data file for submission.
- Prepare International Payroll