The Administrative Assistant, Western Washington, is responsible for supporting College of Veterinary Medicine staff based in Washington State University’s Seattle office. This individual will focus on advancement and communication activities for Rabies Free Africa and the One Health Clinic. They will also support other development and communication activities, including the Pet Memorial Program.
This position will report to the Associate Director of Development and is responsible for a variety of activities including communication with internal and external stakeholders, scheduling, and donation review. Strong communication stills and a high-level of professionalism are required.
High school graduation or equivalent AND two years of full-time clerical experience OR equivalent education/experience.
- Willingness to learn and be a team player.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Experience with a fundraising or financial database.
- Experience with interacting with a wide variety of individuals.
- Experience with social media, including Facebook and Twitter.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Applicants must attach the following documents to their online application: 1) resume and 2) cover letter. Application materials should clearly communicate how the applicant meets all required qualifications and additional requirements. Applicants are required to include contact information for at least three (3) professional references in the application.