Panorama, also known as Panorama Group, is a platform for social change dedicated to solving the world’s most intractable problems. Our goal is to maximize social impact by partnering with visionary leaders, social entrepreneurs, nonprofit organizations, and the private sector to codevelop solutions with audacious thinking, radical collaboration, and bold action. Panorama’s value proposition is helping partners to operate in smarter, more impactful, and more efficient ways.
Panorama is a community of organizations that include Panorama Global, a social impact nonprofit that empowers changemakers through radical collaboration, Panorama Strategy, a social purpose consultancy that accelerates progress for clients through audacious thinking, and Panorama Action, which mobilizes voices and resources through bold action. The role is positioned at Panorama Global. To learn more about Panorama Global and its work, visit www.panoramaglobal.org.
Our dynamic team at Panorama seeks an Administrative Assistant. We are looking for a detail-oriented problem solver who values being part of a team and is excited by change.
The ideal candidate will be nimble with the ability to work across a variety of issue areas and projects – both internal and external. This role will support several workstreams across the organization and contribute to the efficiency of our organization in a time of change and growth.
Reporting to the Executive Assistant to the CEO, this role will provide administrative support to Panorama’s Executive Team, including the CEO and six Vice Presidents. The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, time management and communication skills, and a strong work ethic. This role will support several departments across the organization and contribute to the efficiency of our organization in a time of change and growth.
This is a full-time position and the person in this role will be required to work in person at Panorama’s office in Seattle, Washington.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with Executive Assistant to prepare daily packet for CEO
- Curate and print daily news clips
- Update and maintain CEO contacts and key meetings in Salesforce and support maintaining lists/databases as needed
- Track and process business-related expenses for CEO
- Track CEO’s time in Harvest
- Track CEO connections on LinkedIn
- Support correspondence and business development follow up as needed
Executive Team Support
- Coordinate and schedule large internal meetings on behalf of Panorama’s Vice Presidents
- Coordinate and manage logistics for travel
- Track and process business-related expenses
- Support data entry in Salesforce
- Support research projects as needed
- Support in creating and/or copy editing a variety of materials, including proposals, PowerPoint presentations, one pagers, newsletters, and research briefs
- Provide additional administrative support for ad hoc needs such as IT troubleshooting and benefits administration
- Contribute to innovations and improvements in operational and administrative processes at Panorama
- Welcome CEO’s in-person external guests and partner with the Office & Operations Coordinator to plan and coordinate in-person events in the office (retreats, lunches, etc.)
- Research and write background briefs in preparation for external meetings
- Monitor news outlets for relevant stories covering global health and development, vaccines, mental health, COVID-19, and philanthropy
- Participate and join webinars and virtual events as appropriate on a variety of issues related to Panorama’s work
Typical Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, writing, and verbal skills for communicating and collaborating with broad and diverse stakeholders
- Ability to take initiative, problem-solve and work both independently and in a collaborative environment
- Experience balancing competing priorities, adapting to changing deadlines or priorities, and identifying when to escalate an issue
- Able to work in a dynamic environment, while maintaining close attention to detail and identifying ways to improve efficiency.
- Interest in continuous learning both in personal and professional growth with a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Demonstrated passion for social impact issues, and interest in non-profit administration
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce, Asana, and Harvest is an added benefit
- Additional language proficiencies welcomed
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Compensation & Benefits
The starting salary for this position is $55,000 alongside a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 90-100% employer-paid monthly premiums for employee-only medical coverage depending on individual plan selection and 15% employer-paid contribution toward dependent coverage premiums
- 99% employer-paid monthly premiums for employee-only dental and vision coverage (family members can be added at employee cost),
- Flexible spending account options for health, dependent care, and transit
- 100% employer-paid monthly premiums for life insurance, short-term disability, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Employer-sponsored supplemental paid family medical leave benefit of up to 12 weeks after 6-months of employment
- 401(k) safe harbor plan with non-elective 3% employer contribution
- Employer subsidized wellness membership with ClassPass
- Up to $500/year per employee in matching contributions to eligible 501(c)(3) charitable organizations.
- 3 weeks/year of paid vacation, accrued sick leave, 9 company observed + 3 floating holidays (for 2022) + other paid time off for volunteering, jury duty, and bereavement
- Flexibility to work from home anywhere in the U.S. (we provide the technology)
- Commitment to professional development and growth
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume on our Careers Page portal.
Applications received by Sunday, May 29, 2022, will receive priority review.
Panorama is committed to creating a diverse team and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We know that representation matters in the workplace and with our partners; to that end we are committed to a hiring process grounded in equity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, citizenship or immigration status, national origin, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, political ideology, the presence of any physical, mental, or sensory disability, age, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Panorama complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our People & Culture team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Panorama participates in the federal E-Verify system. All candidates should review the E-Verify Participation and Right to Work posters for more information.
Final offer will be contingent on the completion of a successful background check.