Are you a recent graduate looking for an entry-level developer position with Drupal, WordPress and/or PHP skills to add to our growing team? Join Forum One and help us build web solutions for organizations doing important work around the world!
What you’ll do:
- Build websites and applications by writing code with modern open-source frameworks and tools and configuring content management and social publishing software (Drupal and WordPress)
- Contribute to the planning, architecture and estimation efforts of individual site features that will help our clients achieve their goals
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree
Why you’ll love it here:
- Competitive Salary & Employee Ownership Plan
- 401(k) match, Commuter benefits & flexible spending accounts
- 15 Vacation days, in addition to Sick Leave & Floating Holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Paid parental leave
- Company-provided laptops
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Snacks, healthy ones and not so healthy ones
What we value:
- Passionate Practitioners – We care about the people who work for us, who we work with, and what we create.
- Joyful Collaborators – We’re enthusiastic, approachable, creative, pleasant, and reliable.
- Continuous Learners – We must always be expanding, refining, and improving our craft, value, and impact — as individuals and as a team.
- Inquisitive Problem Solvers – We bring a relentless curiosity and commitment to finding the best paths forward.
- Proactive Partners – We have a bias for action, tackling problems head-on, creating big ideas, and we’re hungry for progress.
- Trusted Allies – We do the right thing. For our clients, and for each other.
Forum One provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.