Are you passionate about helping organizations bring their brands to life? Do you like developing new relationships with organizations to understand their business and how you might help them? Are you determined, outgoing, and a great communicator? If so, we’re searching for someone just like you to join us as Business Development Representative in our Seattle, WA office.
What you’ll do:
- Make outbound calls to potential clients who have expressed interest in learning moreabout Forum One or appear to be strong potential customers
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the PNW region
- Work with new organizations to identify needs and suggest appropriate services
- Cultivate new leads and convert leads into qualified opportunities.
- Customize product solutions to increase client satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Managers
- Maintain and report on sales activity and metrics to the Managing Director of Business Development (weekly/monthly/quarterly)
What you bring to the table:
- 1-3 years of professional work experience, preferably in some sort of sales role.
- Experienced in lead generation, client relationship development, stakeholder alignment, and high client satisfaction
- Driving curiosity and enthusiasm surrounding digital trends and technologies
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, often on short time frames
- Self-motivated, dedicated, and driven to succeed.
- Strong negotiation and prioritization skills with a proven ability to identify and close leads
- Proven ability to build and execute on prospecting lists
- Bachelor’s degree, and experience working in a consultative sales environment is preferred
Why you’ll love it here:
- All employees are owners
- 401(k) match
- 25 days paid time off to start
- Flexible work hours
- Killer benefits & professional development
- Do work for amazing, world-changing clients
- Snacks, healthy ones and not so healthy ones
- Personal innovation budget
- Full staff retreats
About Forum One:
Forum One is a full service digital agency that works with mission-driven organizations to create the stunning designs, smart messaging, and custom built technology tools they need to realize their goals and extend their influence in the areas they care about most.
We are headquartered in Alexandria, VA, with additional offices in Washington, DC; Seattle, WA; and Cologne, Germany. We work influential organizations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Peace Corps, and the American Red Cross.