For the past 23 years, we’ve been doing work that matters. We’re a digital agency that leverages technology to extend the influence of our mission-driven clients. Every day, our team of more than 100 digital strategists, architects, designers, and creators help leading nonprofit organizations and government agencies across the country make an impact. But this team still needs you! This is your opportunity to join the company helping those doing good in the world – do more, reach more, and achieve more.
Forum One is looking for a Client Services Intern in (Alexandria, VA and Seattle, WA). As an intern, you will get a window into the management processes and oversight of large communications and website projects. You will support the project director in developing and facilitating client meetings while assisting in the managing the schedule, scope, and budget of a project.
The internship will run from June 8th – August 7th. Interns will work Monday – Thursday, 30 hours per week.
What you bring to the table:
- Enrolled in a Management, Business, Marketing, Communications or similar undergraduate program
- A self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- InDesign or other graphic design skills are a plus
What we value:
- Passionate Practitioners – We care about the people who work for us, who we work with, and what we create.
- Joyful Collaborators – We’re enthusiastic, approachable, creative, pleasant, and reliable.
- Continuous Learners – We must always be expanding, refining, and improving our craft, value, and impact — as individuals and as a team.
- Inquisitive Problem Solvers – We bring a relentless curiosity and commitment to finding the best paths forward.
- Proactive Partners – We have a bias for action, tackling problems head-on, creating big ideas, and we’re hungry for progress.
- Trusted Allies – We do the right thing. For our clients, and for each other.
Forum One provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.