This position contributes to the calling of the organization by coordinating corporate partner communications and marketing. It provides administrative support for the corporate engagement and matching gift programs and the Director of Corporate and Foundations Relations. In doing so, this individual will ensure the retention and advancement of existing corporate relationships and to raise revenue to support the organization’s growth strategy.
Medical Teams International Calling:
Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world.
- Write and edit corporate partner communications, including social media posts, press releases, mass emails and letters, and print collateral materials.
- Coordinate the production of corporate partner marketing print collateral in collaboration with marketing team to ensure alignment with organization’s branding guidelines, are well-written and executed by deadlines.
- Coordinate corporate matching gift program to maximize its full income potential by coordinating expedient gift acknowledgements, tracking matching gift companies and individuals in Dynamics 365, and creating engaging marketing collateral for targeted audiences.
- Coordinate the fulfillment of corporate event sponsorship benefits and create electronic communications for Field of Dreams Dinner & Auction and Healthy Women, Healthy World Luncheons in collaboration with the events team.
- Write content and coordinate the execution of design, functionality and content updates for corporate partner webpages in collaboration with marketing team.
- Represent corporate engagement program and give monthly progress reports in marketing and development management meetings.
- Coordinate the collection and writing of corporate partner stories and photos for website, social media posts, quarterly e-newsletter, annual report and disaster alert emails in collaboration with marketing team.
- Assist with the coordination of corporate employee engagement and matching gift program.
- Coordinate the documentation of corporate donor information in the database (Microsoft Dynamics) and creation mailing lists for Click Dimensions mass emails and print mailings.
- Provide administrative support to Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations, including documenting donor activity via the database (Microsoft Dynamics), making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, and submitting expense approval forms.
- Support safeguarding of program participants and employees through promoting an environment of awareness and upholding the code of conduct provisions of Medical Teams Protection from Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Child & Vulnerable Adult protection, and harassment-free workplace policies.
- Train and supervise volunteers.
- Model the highest levels of professionalism and excellence for the philanthropy team.
- Additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, LICENSES, & CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, public relations, business, or related field.
- Valid Driver License.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in nonprofit, corporate communications, or marketing or project management.
- Experience working in relational database software such as Dynamics CRM.
- Experience with an online e-mail platform such as MailChimp or Click Dimensions.
- Nonprofit donor relations or business customer relations experience.
- Experience working with volunteers and maintaining records in a donor database.
- Experience with WordPress web design and editing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Commitment to Medical Teams International’s Calling Statement and Values.
- Exceptional verbal communications, writing and editing skills, attention to detail to produce quality products.
- Ability to adapt easily to change, varied work conditions and requirements, and to diverse individuals and groups.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Self-motivated to achieve personal and team goals.
- Strong executive thinking skills, takes responsibility for actions and works with high degree of independence.
- Ability to maintain a “can-do” attitude and explore alternative solutions to meet stakeholders needs when challenges arise.
- Ability to build rapport, trust, and have win-win interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Possess a friendly and enthusiastic personality.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (evenings and weekends as needed).
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize, and produce high quality results in a timely manner.
- Advanced user skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook.
- Intermediate user skills with Dynamics CRM or similar database software and Adobe Create Suite.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 15% of the time; minimal international travel.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORKING CONDITIONS
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Requires frequent use of personal computer, including word processing, database programs; calculator, telephone, copy machine, and fax machine.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is required to walk; climb stairs; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands, and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.