The COVID-19 Response Program Manager contributes to the Calling of Medical Teams International by providing direct support and management over day-to-day operations of our COVID-19 program activities. This position includes clinic and administrative functions as well as short-term planning functions for running successful mobile testing or vaccination clinics.
This position works closely with Medical Team’s COVID-19 Leadership Team, to ensure clinic sites are operating as designed, monitors the clinic sites, and work closely with partners to ensure a positive patient experience, data quality through the registration process, proper management of COVID-19 vaccine(s) and or test kits, and timely data entry of patient records. This position oversees the vaccine supply management, including handling, ordering, and ensuring that vaccine agreements with key stakeholders remains in good standing.
This position is open to working in our Tigard and Seattle locations, with travel throughout Oregon and Washington. See below for an overview of essential duties and here for the full job description.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide management of one or more vaccination or testing teams to ensure effective running of day-to-day operations at all COVID-19 clinics.
- Support implementation and opening of new COVID-19 mobile clinic sites across OR and WA.
- Ensure PPE and other supplies are used appropriately, and supply chain is maintained to keep clinics appropriately equipped for operations.
- Provide oversight for a multi-disciplinary team, including volunteers, and ensure regular communication and issue resolution.
- Conduct regular communication with stakeholders and partners, review data from scheduling and registration software, and conduct physical site visits to support operations.
- Collaborate with the US COVID-19 Response Manger for contracts with partners.
- Ensure accurate data collection for patient resulting and evaluation of program performance.
- Ensure program metrics are met.
Clinic & Patient Care Duties:
- Develop and maintain clinic and patient protocols and other tools and resources (e.g. scripts, frequently asked questions, informational brochures) relevant to our overall COVID response strategy.
- Ensure maintenance of quality standards that comply with applicable infection control guidelines and provisions, OSHA, WISHA, and HIPAA.
- When managing vaccine clinic program:
- Order and receive vaccines
- Oversee administration & documentation of vaccines
- Monitor & troubleshoot inventory issues
- Submit required reporting
- Monitor for correct use of PPE, including donning/doffing.
- Ensure an environment where patients feel respected and cared for.
- Work with teams to troubleshoot fleet challenges as they may arise.
- Perform continuous review of clinic procedures, disseminating new information and/or training to clinic teams and volunteers as needed.
- Provide site supervision as needed.
- Supervise Clinic Managers including onboarding, training, mentoring, and short-term performance goals.
- Ensure temporary staff are hired, trained, and timecard entries and expenses are accurate.
- Participate in other hiring processes as requested.
- Ensure accurate record keeping for daily clinic operations (patient registration, health histories, consent (ROI), treatment coding, volunteer hours, and patient demographic data).
- Confirm requests for mobile clinics in conjunction with Response Manager and Clinic Scheduler.
- Ensure that all assigned COVID-19 clinics are entered into SignUp Genius (or other volunteer scheduling app) accurately, as far in advance as possible and with as much information as possible.
- Ensure clinic scheduling calendar, Outlook calendar, and CRM are updated daily.
- Report to scheduler and ensure that each clinic is closed in CRM, with all required fields, by end of clinic day.
- Maintain accurate records of daily clinic operations and patient encounters.
- Utilize Outlook calendar to communicate weekly schedule, work locations, admin days, PTO, etc.
- Ensure all incident reports are filed correctly and timely and are acted upon as is necessary.