The COVID Testing Clinic Manager contributes to the Calling of Medical Teams International through supervision and management of the day-to-day operations of a mobile testing clinic. This position includes clinic and administrative functions as well as short-term and long-term planning functions for running a successful mobile clinic “office”. The Clinic Manager works with clinic site partners and manages on-site staff and volunteer medical providers. This is a 3-month, limited duration position with possible extension.
EDUCATION, LICENSES, & CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant healthcare field.
- Certification or professional license as required by particular state law, to provide direct patient care.
- Certification for CPR (BLS), Blood Born Pathogens, and HIPAA as required by law.
- Valid driver license with few or no traffic violations.
- Master’s degree or other certifications in relevant field, as required by state law, to provide direct patient care.
- Bilingual in Spanish