As a key member of the IS team, the CRM Dynamics Developer will be responsible for in all phases of the design, development and maintenance for Microsoft D365 online environment and other business systems. The CRM Dynamics Developer will work across multiple lines of business to deliver solutions for a wide range of applications that streamline, automate and scale internal business processes. Working alongside the IS Manager and Business Owners, and in conjunction with outside partners, you will develop assets that provide useful insights that help organizational decisions. You will become the lead technical resource for the D365 requests and use your knowledge to support the efforts of the organization.
- Five years’ experience in CRM development, systems analysis, system implementation, and change projects with information systems.
Note: Qualifying experience above the required years might substitute for years of education.
- Functional and technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365 configuration, web service programming, development and application integration capabilities
- Experience gathering and managing business and technical requirements for solution implementation.
- Proficiency in CRM API, REST/ODATA and soap endpoints
- Comfortable using Visual Studio, AzureDevOps, source control, CRM SDK
- Experience working with team members in geographically dispersed organization.
- Experience in designing and developing deliverables in Microsoft 365 platform as it pertains with D365
- Three years’ experience in relevant business systems; CRM, Marketing Automation, Financials, etc. Note: Qualifying experience above the required years might substitute for years of education
- Experience Developing Azure Logic and Azure Functions
- Familiarity with Data Export Service and Azure SQL; CDS and TDS experience a plus
- Previous applicable experience in non-governmental organization (NGO) or health care and/or human services management environment.