This role can be based remotely, however, consistent engagement with our Headquarters in the Pacific Time Zone during business hours will be required.
As a key member of the IS team, the CRM Dynamics Developer will be responsible for in all phases of the design, development and maintenance for Microsoft D365 online environment and other business systems.
The CRM Dynamics Developer will work across multiple lines of business to deliver solutions for a wide range of applications that streamline, automate and scale internal business processes. Working alongside the IS Manager and Business Owners, and in conjunction with outside partners, you will develop assets that provide useful insights that help organizational decisions. You will become the lead technical resource for the D365 requests and use your knowledge to support the efforts of the organization.
- Provides technical and systems design expertise in the development, integration and maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365), including integration to other business systems: Power BI, ERP, and other related business systems.
- Maintains Dynamics CRM system including monitoring end user usage, performing application administration tasks, and managing application development, patching, and upgrade projects.
- Coordinates with the Information Systems team and company stakeholders to develop, test, implement, maintain and document business processes.
- Provide ongoing technical support for the products and systems supported by the Information System Team with additional features, fixes, and other service requests.
- Demonstrates deep understanding and direct experience through the technical design of solutions for D365.
- Enables capabilities available in the D365 technology to enable the organization to be better positioned on strategy driven requests and projects to further the organization growth, and other capabilities as they arise.
- Supports continuous process improvement efforts through D365 and overall development life cycle including development, testing, quality assurance, and deployment.
- Responsible for consulting on Dynamics CRM engagements including design, implementation, upgrade, and or extension of existing applications.