As a key member of the IS team, the CRM Dynamics Developer will be responsible for in all phases of the design, development and maintenance for Microsoft D365 online environment and other business systems. The CRM Dynamics Developer will work across multiple lines of business to deliver solutions for a wide range of applications that streamline, automate and scale internal business processes. Working alongside the IS Manager and Business Owners, and in conjunction with outside partners, you will develop assets that provide useful insights that help organizational decisions. You will become the lead technical resource for the D365 requests and use your knowledge to support the efforts of the organization.
- Provides technical and systems design expertise in the development, integration and maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365), including integration to other business systems: Power BI, ERP, and other related business systems.
- Maintains Dynamics CRM system including monitoring end user usage, performing application administration tasks, and managing application development, patching, and upgrade projects.
- Coordinates with the Information Systems team and company stakeholders to develop, test, implement, maintain and document business processes.
- Provide ongoing technical support for the products and systems supported by the Information System Team with additional features, fixes, and other service requests.
- Demonstrates deep understanding and direct experience through the technical design of solutions for D365.
- Enables capabilities available in the D365 technology to enable the organization to be better positioned on strategy driven requests and projects to further the organization growth, and other capabilities as they arise.
- Supports continuous process improvement efforts through D365 and overall development life cycle including development, testing, quality assurance, and deployment.
- Responsible for consulting on Dynamics CRM engagements including design, implementation, upgrade, and or extension of existing applications.
- Support safeguarding of program participants and employees through promoting an environment of awareness and upholding the code of conduct provisions of Medical Teams Protection from Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Child & Vulnerable Adult protection, and harassment-free workplace policies.
- Utilize software development lifecycle (SDLC) best practices.
- Utilize volunteers whenever possible.
- Additional duties as assigned
EDUCATION, LICENSES, & CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, Information Technology (IT), computer science, or closely related field.
- Master’s Degree
- Five years’ experience in CRM development, systems analysis, system implementation, and change projects with information systems.
Note: Qualifying experience above the required years might substitute for years of education.
- Functional and technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365 configuration, web service programming, development and application integration capabilities
- Experience gathering and managing business and technical requirements for solution implementation.
- Proficiency in CRM API, REST/ODATA and soap endpoints
- Comfortable using Visual Studio, AzureDevOps, source control, CRM SDK
- Experience working with team members in geographically dispersed organization.
- Experience in designing and developing deliverables in Microsoft 365 platform as it pertains with D365
- Three years’ experience in relevant business systems; CRM, Marketing Automation, Financials, etc. Note: Qualifying experience above the required years might substitute for years of education
- Experience Developing Azure Logic and Azure Functions
- Familiarity with Data Export Service and Azure SQL; CDS and TDS experience a plus
- Previous applicable experience in non-governmental organization (NGO) or health care and/or human services management environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES KNOWLEDGE:
- Various customer relationship management tools.
- Exposure to other CRM systems or tools other than D365 are considered a plus.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Practical experience creating and maintaining workflows both traditional means and Power Automate
- Demonstrated ability to support key system integration and implement projects which drive business process improvement and technology standardization.
- Very skilled at managing projects to satisfactory completion.
- Very skilled at resolving application and integration issues.
- Skilled at building and maintaining integrations to third-party applications; fully test all coded solutions.
- Very skilled at documenting all technical work and creating training materials for end-users related to customizations.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Ability to coordinate and gather requirements from stakeholders then convert them into business process results.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively within a team environment while prioritizing tasks.
- Ability to embrace and promote Medical Teams International’s values, mission and vision.
- Ability to represent the organization in a professional manner to donors, volunteers, and the public.
- Commitment to Medical Teams International Calling Statement and Core Values.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS & WORKING CONDITIONS Tools and Equipment Used:
- Requires frequent use of personal computer, including word processing, database programs; calculator, telephone, copy machine, and fax machine.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is required to walk; climb stairs; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands, and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee will be required to occasionally travel to remote areas of the world where there are potential health hazards and risks, limited hygiene facilities, and extreme weather, which may include very basic living conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.