The Max Foundation’s mission is to increase global access to treatment, care, and support for people living with cancer. Specifically, they create access channels to targeted cancer medicines for people in low- and middle-income countries where no other means of access exist. They create those channels by working with pharmaceutical and diagnostics manufacturers, governmental and non-governmental agencies, health care providers, and patient associations. Their international non-profit functions as an operating foundation with funds raised spent directly on our own access programs, rather than given as grants to other charitable organizations.
The Development Coordinator will provide donor database management expertise and serve as the organizational leader for donor analytics, gift resolution, and reporting. In addition, the Development Coordinator will perform a critical role in the event planning and coordination of organizational fund-raising and stewardship events. As needed, the Development Coordinator will provide additional support to the Engagement Team’s donor cultivation efforts by researching targets, creating stewardship materials, and working on ad-hoc projects.
- Maintain donor database software (Little Green Light), continually updating records to ensure accurate and up-to-date information, and serve as organizational subject matter expert in the system
- Produce fundraising reports and analytics for engagement team
- Process donations and generate timely acknowledgements for all gifts
- Plan and coordinate fund-raising and stewardship events in alignment with organizational goals, including creating innovative new development opportunities
- Conduct research on prospective individual and corporate donors
- Provide ad-hoc support to engagement team in donor relations matters
- Bachelor’s degree, 2-3 years of nonprofit development/fundraising experience
- Proven expertise with donor management software, Little Green Light experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for continual process and systems improvements
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast paced, growing organization
- Collaborate effectively with team-members across all departments
The Max Foundation offers compensation commensurate with experience. No relocation provided.
Click here to apply for this position. Please include résumé and cover letter.
The Max Foundation is dedicated to diversity in staff and is an equal opportunity employer.