Panorama is a platform for social change dedicated to solving the world’s most intractable problems. Based in Seattle, our team is committed to catalytic and collaborative partnerships, and inspired by a lifelong commitment to service, leadership, and impact.
At Panorama, our partners are at the center of our work and we tailor our approach to meet their unique needs. Our team works on strategy development, communications and advocacy, resource mobilization, organizational design, and fiscal sponsorship with topical projects in, but not limited to, outbreak preparedness, vaccines, gender equity, and the climate crises.
Our dynamic, growing organization is seeking a Digital Engagement Manager to join the Strategic Communications Team. This position serves as an organization-wide resource, working collaboratively to develop a consistent voice and maintain a cohesive “look and feel” for Panorama’s brand across digital channels.
This position will contribute to strategy development and support the day-to-day management of Panorama’s digital campaigns, including social media, website, email marketing, and graphic design.
This position reports to the Strategic Communications Manager and is available on a fully remote basis within the United States.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Social Media Management
- Draft and post social media content according to organizational priorities and editorial calendar
- Contribute to communications strategies for important events and projects
- Track social media activity and report campaign progress against KPI’s
- Proactively stay informed of colleagues’ work and identify communications opportunities
- Monitor and advise engagement strategies for key topics on social media
Branding and Strategy
- Participate in brainstorming and strategy development processes
- Ensure alignment of communications content with strategic priorities
- Ensure project status is tracked and up-to-date on project management platforms.
- Support the Communications team in prioritizing requests, shaping messaging around key moments, and identifying new opportunities for elevating Panorama’s mission
Graphic Design and Other Support
- Design and update marketing collateral including reports, newsletters, banners, and social media graphics
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to maintain cohesive visual branding
- Create compelling email marketing campaigns, ensuring the message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in graphic design/communications/marketing environments
- Experience with or understanding of non-profit sector
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience with graphic design in a professional setting
- Experience adapting content for multiple audiences and social media platforms
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Proactive mindset with drive to accomplish work efficiently and independently
- Experience balancing competing priorities in a quick-paced environment
- BA/BS in a relevant communications field
- Knowledge/interest in public/global health, philanthropy, or issue advocacy a plus
- Experience with social media management platforms like Hootsuite or SproutSocial
- Experience with project management software , e.g. Asana
- Additional language proficiencies welcomed
The salary range for this position is $55,000 to $65,000 depending on experience.
Panorama offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and sick leave, 401(k) with employer contribution, as well as flexible spending accounts for health, dependent care, and transit, and a commitment to professional development and growth.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply by submitting a cover letter and resume through Panorama Global’s Careers Page portal.
Applications received by 5:00pm PT on June 20th, 2021 will receive priority review.