This position contributes to the mission of the organization by providing administrative and operations support to the Field Operations Department. The Field Operations team is comprised of: Field Operations Management, Global Programs, Humanitarian Response Team, and Technical Team.
The Field Operations Department is responsible for planning, guidance, oversight and implementation of Medical Teams International country programs. The Department also develops and provides oversight of global operations policies and procedures. Travel for this position may require up to 2-4 weeks domestic and international surge support annually.
- Support the Vice President of Field Operations with administrative tasks, and internal and external communications.
- Serve as a Medical Teams International Notary Public, including country office registration and ongoing country office compliance documentation and authentication processes.
- Manage Field Operations annual calendar.
- Coordinate weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly departmental planning meetings and events including international travel logistics, catering, reservations, communications, and overall coordination.
- Research, create, organize, distribute, and update materials for Field Operations programs and operations policies, guidelines and manuals.
- Collate, edit, and disseminate internal Weekly Field Reports, Monthly Operational Reports and Mission Updates, and annual program reports.
- Support Field Operations document review, copy editing, and formatting.
- Arrange and coordinate VP Field Operations travel and logistics; reconcile VP Field Operations credit card and expenses.
- Serve as point-of-contact for all international travel coordination, planning, and processing for Field Operations and country office staff.
- Ensure Field Operations and country office traveler documentation including visas, customs letters and invitation letters are processed.
- Serve as Field Operations main point of contact for procurement needs including creating and standardizing department procedures aligned with global policy.
- Serve as Field Operations point-of-contact for corporate accounts (i.e. hotel and shuttle bookings, online purchasing, etc.)
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing Field Operations FedEx, UPS, DHL and other mailings.
- Provide clerical support and serve as Field Operations Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database ‘Power User’