This position will provide fleet safety and management oversight of the Medical Teams International fleet within the United States (including vehicles and generators, owned and rented). The Fleet Specialist will be responsible for ensuring the application of best practices for driver behavior, vehicle fleet planning, maintenance, and monitoring in the support of US-based programs and operations.
- Fleet strategy and replacement
- Policies, procedures and reporting
- Scheduling and coordination
- Service, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Safety, security and monitoring
- Training and assessment
Please visit the Medical Teams website for full job description, requirements, and desired experience.