Panorama Global is an action tank dedicated to solving the world’s most intractable problems. Based in Seattle, our team is committed to catalytic and collaborative partnerships, and inspired by a lifelong commitment to service, leadership, and impact.
Our dynamic, growing organization seeks a Grants & Contracts Management Specialist to manage the day-to-day needs and activities of Panorama’s portfolio of grants and contracts, support Panorama’s grantmaking activities, and help develop internal policies, processes, and documentation. This position is a part of the Finance & Operations team, which is comprised of 10 team members across four specialized functions: Grants, Contracts & Compliance, Workplace Experience, Accounting, and Financial Planning & Analysis.
Reporting to the Director of Grants, Contracts & Compliance, the successful candidate will demonstrate an extraordinary attention to detail and love of operational excellence and be skilled in developing strong, trusting relationships with a range of internal and external partners.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume here. Applications received by April 12, 2021 until 5:00PM PT will receive priority review.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Grant and Contract Management (70%)
- Draft basic grant and contract documentation (including agreements, amendments, renewals, and terminations)
- Support internal review and approval processes for new agreements
- Upload agreements to DocuSign for signature
- Maintain and update Panorama Contracts & Invoices tracker in Airtable; support development of and transition to contract management platform in Salesforce
- Download executed agreements, invoices, and related documentation to shared files and Salesforce database and maintain organized file structure and updated records
- Facilitate internal invoice review and approval process
- Track workflow and priorities through strategic handling of incoming requests and updating Airtable and/or Salesforce records
- Serve as initial point of contact for grant or contract-related questions and requests from internal team members
- Maintain reporting and requirement tracker for grants to Panorama in Salesforce; provide project management support for reporting needs
- Create and update grant and contract-related reports, dashboards, workflows and/or template documentation as needed
- Support development and documentation of operational policies, processes and procedures as related to grants and contracts
Grantmaking Support (15%)
- Conduct and document organizational due diligence for Panorama Global grantmaking activities
- Enter and track grant details, disbursements and reporting requirements and upload relevant documentation into Salesforce and/or Blackbaud Grantmaking software
- Maintain list of current grantees to ensure grantees’ 501c3 tax exempt status is in good standing with the IRS
- Manage annual charitable state registration process, including populating portal with organizational information and documentation and liaising with external vendor as needed
- Develop and update tool to track and report on lobbying activity
- Support preparation for Board of Directors meetings (3 per year)
- Other operational or administrative duties as requested or as responsibilities dictate