Washington Research Foundation (WRF) has an opening for a full-time Grants Coordinator.
WRF is an independent nonprofit organization that provides around $10 million in grants each year to support life sciences and STEM research in Washington state. The Grants Coordinator will support the Director of Grant Programs and other members of the WRF team in all of the Foundation’s grant-making activities and operations.
see below for key responsibilities and here for the full job description, salary & benefits, etc.
- Supporting the Director of Grant Programs and the internal grants team in all areas of grants management
- Serving as point of contact for applicants, recipients and institutions regarding WRF’s application and award processes
- Processing grant applications and maintaining records in Embark and Salesforce
- Creating reports and exploring improvements to grants management process and metrics. Tracking and processing researchers’ reports
- Scheduling and preparing agenda and materials for weekly internal grants team meetings and quarterly Grants Advisory Committee meetings. Documenting decisions and initiating action items
- Attending and taking minutes during meetings with WRF staff members, researchers and administrators from institutions across the state
- Working with the Communications Manager to coordinate grant processing and public announcements
- Performing the administrative functions of the WRF Postdoctoral Fellows program, including serving as primary point of contact for Fellows, Selection Committee and applicants/prospective applicants
- Planning and event management of annual WRF Postdoctoral Fellows Symposium and regular networking events
- Supporting other staff members, leading or contributing to special projects and performing related duties as required