Life Science Washington Institute is an arm of Life Science Washington (LSW), an independent, non-profit 501(c)(6) trade association serving the life science industry in the State of Washington.
Reporting directly to the Life Science Washington Institute (LSWI) Executive Director, the Manager of Entrepreneurship Programs will participate in the development, execution and day-to-day management of any and all programs, products, services, events, event-related support and agreements as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Plans, manages and executes programmatic needs of the entrepreneurial support programs of LSWI, including scheduling meetings, ordering catering, communicating with mentors, program participants and consultants, and tracking metrics
- Leads communications and logistics for all entrepreneurship program meetings, activities and events including catering, room reservations, etc.
- As LSWI Program Lead for BARDA DRIVe Accelerator network, attends monthly meetings, tracks and reports metrics, completes landscape reviews, and assists with specific event planning related to the DRIVe program needs
- Primary contact for development, improvement, and maintenance of all LSWI entrepreneurship program collateral, and communications via web, email, blog and social media
- Attends and contributes to internal LSWI and LSW meetings, relevant external committee meetings, conference calls, and entrepreneurship events as appropriate
- Represents LSWI at relevant networking and educational events, and plays an active role in recruiting participants for LSWI programs and services
- Tracks metrics for all activities and reports results to appropriate sources (e.g. LSWI leadership and/or board, granting agencies, etc.) as assigned by LSWI Executive Director
- Supports the LSW Membership team on LSW signature events as needed, for example by securing participants for certain aspects of Life Science Innovation Northwest, e.g. Fast Pitch and Startup Presentations
- Develops, maintains and coordinates marketing collateral and company participation in LSWI/LSW Venture Investment and Partnering (VIP) Forums.
- In collaboration with LSWI Executive Director, identifies, requests meetings with and coordinates one on one meetings with potential VIP Forum sponsors during BIO, JP Morgan Healthcare Conference and similar events