PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH’s Global Engagement & Communications team leads PATH’s brand, communications, policy and advocacy, philanthropy, business development and strategic corporate engagement efforts. We tell the story of PATH’s work internally and externally, support the efforts of governments and policymakers around the world to adopt healthy policies, and inspire donors and corporations to partner with us and support our work.
The Marketing Operations Manager will support marketing and communications initiatives to drive organizational goals and implement critical marketing operational processes. This position requires a flexible, detail-orientated, and systems minded individual who thrives in fast-paced environments. The Marketing Operations Manager will report to the Head of Marketing Operations.
- Execute best practices for marketing operations, measurement, and technology implementation.
- Create and implement efficient, scalable internal processes, policies and procedures.
- Develop and document process maps, procedure manuals and compliance references.
- Streamline marketing workflows through automation, analysis, and ROI reporting.
- Integrate multiple systems to increase operational efficiencies and visibility.
- Assist with capacity planning and evaluate resource needs to achieve production schedules.
- Create master calendar to help plan and execute marketing activities in an efficient manner.
- Support and maintain compliance, security and data privacy policies across platforms.
- Manage vendor contracts and help identify, evaluate, and negotiate new marketing partnerships.
- Align cross-functional partners and marketing teams on operational efficiency and infrastructure.
- Assist with annual budget, billing, operating expenses, forecasting and reporting.
- Build and maintain reporting metrics on marketing activities, operational effectiveness, and business impact relating to various databases.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to drive decision-making and performance metrics.
- Create productivity tracking and reporting analysis.
- Responsible for mentoring and managing direct report(s).
- Support the Head of Marketing Operations in the development and execution of the marketing operations roadmap.
- Responsible for special projects and initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or finance plus a minimum of 5 years of full time experience in marketing operations; equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Prior leadership and management experience.
- Self-starter with ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot operational issues.
- Excellent organization, process planning, and process documentation skills.
- Successful record of building and/or improving operational processes and procedures.
- Proven ability to manage multiple disciplines within the marketing organization.
- Ability to innovate and systematically improve process through automation.
- Previous experience working with databases, marketing automation, and workflow systems.
- Team player with excellent data analysis, communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with marketing technology systems (CMS, CRM, email and social platforms).
- Proficiency in MS office suite with advance-level experience with MS Excel.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with proven project and time management skills.
- Capable of translating data into meaningful analysis and insights.
- Highly analytical with experience pulling, analyzing and interpreting large data sets.
- Strong ability to manage cross-functional partnerships across the organization.
- Experience training and leading operational support processes.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
Job Location: Seattle, Washington
Company Location: United States
Position type: Full-Time/Regular
To apply for this position, click here.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued. PATH is an equal opportunity employer.