Camber Collective is a mission-driven strategy consulting firm dedicated to helping philanthropic, governmental, nonprofit and private sector organizations create a thriving future for people and communities in the U.S. and around the world. Applying advanced market research and strategic planning methods, Camber Collective helps clients understand complex social challenges, develop strategies to address those challenges, and form effective coalitions of partners to implement those strategies.
Camber Collective’s clients are locally, nationally, and globally influential – from the Seattle Foundation, to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, to the William & Flora Hewlett Foundation, to the Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (UK), to the World Bank, and many others. Its 30-person team, headquartered in Seattle with offices in San Francisco and Paris, is comprised of leaders from the social and health sectors and management consultants formerly from firms such as MonitorDeloitte, McKinsey, Boston Consulting Group, and Marakon. Camber Collective’s team members serve Camber Collective’s communities as board members, mentors, and volunteers. As an equal opportunity employer, Camber Collective celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, work-life balance, and professional development. It has been recognized as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in Washington State, where it is headquartered, for 8 years running. Learn more about Camber Collective at www.cambercollective.com.
Operations Coordinator Job Description
This role is based in San Francisco and reports to the Senior Operations Manager based in Seattle. The Operations Coordinator will help to strengthen the firm’s global operations and serve as an operations point of contact to the growing San Francisco office.
Key responsibilities for the Operations Coordinator position include:
- Supporting Senior Operations Manager to anticipate team needs and facilitate information exchange
- Creating and maintaining knowledge management systems to improve efficiency and recordkeeping for core business functions
- Tracking inventory, ordering supplies and general office maintenance
- Planning all-firm events and supporting all-team monthly meetings such as scheduling, catering, team and space coordination
- Organizing recruiting and hiring processes, including scheduling of interviews and onboarding
- Assisting project teams with grant/contract reporting and document finalization
- Contributing to financial reporting and accounting, such as collating expense reports and tracking AP
- Pitching in on ad-hoc projects in support of general firm operations
This is a great role for someone looking for a flexible part-time schedule long-term: 20 hours per week with the opportunity to flex-schedule during business hours. Camber Collective is looking for someone with excellent organization skills, who respects policies and who enjoys facilitating systems to improve team efficiency and adherence to existing policies and procedures. Problem solving and being comfortable working independently and collaboratively will also enable success in this role. The team brings a lot of energy to the office, quickly changing priorities as needed, and managing time efficiently. Experience with cross-office collaboration is a bonus. Importantly, the Operations Coordinator will interact with ease with the team, consultants who advise senior staff at influential foundations, nonprofits, healthcare and social impact organizations.
Please indicate the role ‘Operations Coordinator’ that you are applying for and send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.