The Adara Group is seeking a Partnerships Manager (Australia) to help manage Adara’s existing relationships with our financial partners including major donors, trusts, foundations and corporate partners. The Partnerships Manager will also support the Partnerships Director, where needed, to identify new and lapsed major funding streams, write proposals, and nurture any successful new relationships.
About the role:
- As part of a global non- profit and leading business for purpose, your work is integral to our mission of bridging the world of business and the world of people living in extreme poverty.
- Working closely with a small, dedicated, and talented fundraising and communications team you will be responsible for managing and maintaining relationships with financial partners.
- Part time role, three days per week (0.6 FTE).
You will support Adara’s work by:
- Managing and cultivating exiting relationships with current financial partners to help them connect with Adara’s people and programmes.
- Working alongside the Communications and Programmes team to ensure effective and quality engagement with donors, including providing regular updates that link donors to Adara’s work through all forms of media.
- Working with the Finance team, Senior Programmes Manager, and Monitoring and Evaluation Manager to ensure high quality and coherent financial reporting for donors.
- Assisting with financial management through identifying Adara Development’s funding needs.
- Assisting the Partnerships Director in researching, developing and cultivating new funding opportunities
- Assisting with writing compelling and concise proposals.