PRONTO International is a Seattle-based NGO that designs and conducts simulation-based training for healthcare provider teams in limited resource countries and the United States using an innovative, evidence-based approach to help learners move from knowledge to practice in the management of maternal and newborn emergencies. PRONTO’s unique simulation and team trainings allow healthcare provider teams to practice skills in simulated high-stress environments, ensuring that they are prepared to respond efficiently and effectively during an emergency. Currently PRONTO works in India, Mozambique, Niger, and the United States. We are in an exciting time with projected growth into new geographic areas and new products and services in the next 12-18 months.
PRONTO International seeks an energetic person to fill the position of Program and Operations Coordinator. This person will work with a variety of stakeholder groups including our Seattle-area-based PRONTO headquarters staff, PRONTO India staff, project-based in-country partners as well as academic and clinical partners. This person will become a member of a small, agile and highly productive team. As such, a willingness to learn quickly, be flexible, pitch in at all levels, and to take on tasks as they arise, even if they are unexpected, is critical. We believe in building job satisfaction through exciting, mission-driven work; professional development; regular feedback; and intentional on-the-job growth opportunities. This role reports to the Executive Director and is based in Seattle, WA.
Summary of Essential Duties
Coordinate the day-to-day administrative functions of all programs
- Prepare meeting agendas and take minutes, summarized with clearly prioritized and assigned action items
- Keep each project and its partners on schedule for program deliverables by tracking goals, key dates, timelines, and coordinating project activities to assure all deadlines are met – e.g. “manage up”
- Maintain strong relationships with project partners around the world by providing technical assistance, anticipating project and team needs, and representing PRONTO on project calls/meetings and in training sessions
- Participate in data entry, data analysis, and program report writing
Operations and Growth
- Support the Executive Director in operational tasks related to finance, compliance, and policies and procedures
- Work with Executive Director to refine and grow PRONTO’s online learning system
- Work with the team to maintain and grow PRONTO’s web and social media presences
- Assist with the creation of project presentation materials in a variety of formats
You can find the full job description on the PRONTO International website.
Application Review: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis between February 8 – 17, 2021.
Application Deadline: The final deadline to send materials is Feb 16, 2021 by 5:00p PT.