Program Manager, Cambia Grove
Primary Job Purpose
Cambia Grove focuses on advancing innovation in health care. We partner with organizations around the country to develop programming and initiatives to drive health care transformation towards a more person focused and economically sustainable health care system. The Program Manager is both a community-facing and internal liaison whose goal is the optimization of health care innovation ecosystems. This position is responsible for creating and implementing programming that positions Cambia Grove as leaders in the advancement of health care innovation at the national level. Scope of work includes building, executing and managing complex programs, events and resources in support of national health care transformation.
General Functions and Outcomes:
The Program Manager of Cambia Grove supports major efforts through:
- Collaborative ground-up development of new programs, events and resources to further advance health care innovation.
- Management and continuous improvement of ongoing programs, events and resources.
- Standardizing processes and procedures to facilitate rapid scaling and growth of Cambia Grove programs to be implemented at the national level.
- Management of processes and plans for how programming will achieve strategic goals .
- Creation of documentation, measurement and reporting of Cambia Grove success metrics.
- Coordination of internal processes, including the management of budgets, critical to execution of Cambia Grove strategy and programming.
- Management of Washington facility, A/V & tech support and contracting process.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the health care system and passion about affecting change in health care.
- Team player with experience managing multi-disciplinary projects and building community-facing programs.
- Demonstrated experience managing meetings and events with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Creative self-starter with ability to follow work through to completion, anticipate needs, pay attention to detail and demand high quality deliverables.
- High EQ, strong ambition, desire to rapidly develop skill set and loves to interact with people.
- Comfort presenting and talking in front of a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Solid oral, written and presentation communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, plan, prioritize, say ‘no’, coordinate multiple tasks and/or projects from start to finish within specified timelines and adapt to shifting workloads.
- Demonstrated analytical ability in obtaining data from a variety of internal and external sources, analyzing relevant information and developing strategic recommendation.
- Demonstrated understanding (or ability to learn) about health care innovations and ecosystem dynamics.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and coordinate activities with all levels of staff throughout the organization.
- Ability to participate in a team atmosphere to achieve department goals and objectives consistent with Cambia Grove’s vision and strategies.
- Ability to multi-task, deal proactively with multiple deadlines and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment, and say “no” when necessary
- Strong computer skills (especially with Microsoft Office products) ability to learn new platforms, and social media savviness required.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
The Program Manager, Cambia Grove will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Marketing, Health Care, and/or Business, with 8-10 years of experience in consulting, finance, project coordination, market research, industry trends, or health care is required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.