Cambia Grove focuses on advancing innovation in health care. We partner with organizations around the country to develop programming and initiatives to drive health care transformation towards a more person focused and economically sustainable health care system. The Program Manager is both a community-facing and internal liaison whose goal is the optimization of health care innovation ecosystems. This position is responsible for creating and implementing programming that positions Cambia Grove as leaders in the advancement of health care innovation at the national level. Scope of work includes building, executing and managing complex programs, events and resources in support of national health care transformation.
The Program Manager of Cambia Grove supports major efforts through:
- Collaborative ground-up development of new programs, events and resources to further advance health care innovation.
- Management and continuous improvement of ongoing programs, events and resources.
- Standardizing processes and procedures to facilitate rapid scaling and growth of Cambia Grove programs to be implemented at the national level.
- Management of processes and plans for how programming will achieve strategic goals .
- Creation of documentation, measurement and reporting of Cambia Grove success metrics.
- Coordination of internal processes, including the management of budgets, critical to execution of Cambia Grove strategy and programming.
- Management of Washington facility, A/V & tech support and contracting process.