Panorama is an action tank dedicated to solving the world’s most intractable problems. Based in Seattle, our team is committed to catalytic and collaborative partnerships, and inspired by a lifelong commitment to service, leadership, and impact.
At Panorama, our partners are at the center of our work and we tailor our approach to meet their unique needs. Our team works on strategy development, communications and advocacy, resource mobilization, organizational design, and fiscal sponsorship with topical projects in, but not limited to, outbreak preparedness, vaccines, gender equity, and the climate crisis.
Our dynamic, growing organization seeks a Program Officer to join the scalable solutions team. Read more about the scalable solutions team here. The Program Officer will serve as the relationship manager with a variety of external partners and will support grantmaking and project management for multiple initiatives. The ideal candidate will be nimble and strategic with the ability to quickly shift tactics as needed but not lose sight of overall goals. A successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and with a range of external partners. He/she will be a strategic thinker, a strong collaborator, and a master doer. This position is based in Seattle, Washington.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Client and Project Management
• Leading and maintaining relationships with external partners
• Balancing time across multiple, competing priorities
• Working independently and in collaboration with team members to ensure the successful execution of complex workstreams
• Driving progress in situations where the goal or process to achieve those goals is unclear
• Facilitating conversations with multiple stakeholders to drive towards alignment • Ensuring overall continuity of activities and deliverables
• Reviewing proposals, managing the grantmaking process, and liaising with grantee organizations
• Tracking milestones and deliverables and reporting on outcomes
• Supporting business development by identifying business opportunities and drafting proposals
• Supporting the scalable solutions team as it continues to change and grow
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
• Seven years of professional experience required; including at least five years working in philanthropy, non-profit, or related organizations
• Skilled in building diverse coalitions including experience working with corporations, foundations, multilateral agencies, and/or international NGOs
• Excellent project management skills
• Fluency in written and spoken English required; other language proficiencies welcomed
Panorama offers a competitive salary (starting in low $70Ks, depending on experience) and a generous benefits package, including 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off and sick leave, 401(k) with employer contribution, as well as flexible spending accounts for health, dependent care, and transit, and a commitment to professional development and growth.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter here.
Established in 2017, Panorama is a diverse team of aspirational thinkers with the know-how to get things done in a fast-paced and flexible environment. We work closely with partners to identify their needs and co-develop practical and results-oriented strategies. Approaching our work with an entrepreneurial spirit, we initiate our own projects when we are uniquely positioned to fill a gap. We are a growing organization that is committed to creating a culture of fun, inclusivity, and openness, always celebrating individual and project milestones.
The values we share in our work and in our lives also inspire our name and logo.
Panorama is committed to creating a diverse team and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We know that representation matters in the workplace and with our partners; to that end we are committed to a hiring process grounded in equity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.