Panorama is an action tank dedicated to solving the world’s most intractable problems. Based in Seattle, our team is committed to catalytic and collaborative partnerships, and inspired by a lifelong commitment to service, leadership, and impact.
At Panorama, our partners are at the center of our work and we tailor our approach to meet their unique needs. Our team works on strategy development, communications and advocacy, resource mobilization, organizational design, and fiscal sponsorship with topical projects in, but not limited to, outbreak preparedness, vaccines, gender equity, and the climate crisis.
Our dynamic, growing organization seeks a Program Officer to join the team. The ideal candidate will be nimble and strategic with the ability to quickly shift tactics as needed but not lose sight of overall goals. A successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. He/she will be a strategic thinker, a strong collaborator, and a master doer. This position is based in Seattle, Washington.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Client and Project Management
- Leading and maintaining relationships with external partners
- Anticipating emerging crises and opportunities
- Managing teams to drive projects to successful completion
- Working independently and in collaboration with team members to ensure the successful execution of complex workstreams
- Driving progress in situations where the goal or process to achieve those goals is unclear
Strategy Development and Execution
- Developing strategies related to communications, advocacy, and/or stakeholder engagement in support of the client’s efforts
- Facilitating conversations with multiple stakeholders to drive towards alignment
- Synthesizing large quantities of input from both a micro and macro level to make connections and strategic recommendations
- Ensuring overall continuity of activities and deliverables, including alignment with advocacy goals and activities
- Supporting business development by identifying business opportunities and drafting proposals
- Supporting staff members through coaching and feedback
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Seven years of professional experience, including at least five years working in global health or development
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to write both strategically and creatively under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to strategize, conceptualize, and structure projects
- Skilled in building diverse coalitions including experience working with corporations, foundations, multilateral agencies, and international NGOs
- Excellent project management skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English required; other language proficiency welcomed
Panorama offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off and sick leave, 401(k) with employer contribution, as well as flexible spending accounts for health, dependent care, and transit, and a commitment to professional development and growth.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter.
Established in 2017, Panorama is a diverse team of aspirational thinkers with the know-how to get things done in a fast-paced and flexible environment. We work closely with partners to identify their needs and co-develop practical and results-oriented strategies. Approaching our work with an entrepreneurial spirit, we initiate our own projects when we are uniquely positioned to fill a gap. We are a growing organization that is committed to creating a culture of fun, inclusivity, and openness, always celebrating individual and project milestones.
Panorama’s values are reflected in our lives, work, name, and logo.
- We take a Global Perspective, and embrace diverse thinking and experiences.
- Our Vision requires that we see the big picture and examine all angles.
- Personal and professional Integrity positions us to wholly commit and steadfastly hold to our purpose.
- Believers in Servant Leadership, Panorama is a mission-driven organization working for the greater good.
- We strive for Impact, and our team acts boldly and creates a ripple effect.
Panorama is committed to creating a diverse team and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We know that representation matters in the workplace and with our partners; to that end we are committed to a hiring process grounded in equity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.