Forum One is seeking a Project Coordinator at our headquarters in Alexandria, VA. The person in this role supports project teams in contributing to project success through effective planning, coordination, and communications with key client stakeholders and the project team.
What you’ll do:
- Support the project director in developing and facilitating client meetings.
- Support the project director in managing the schedule, scope, and budget of the project.
- Support the project director on tracking project process with internal and external teams.
- Support project team members in the documentation, user research activities, prototyping, analytics, and quality assurance testing.
- Produce meeting summaries, small proposals, small reports and deliverables, and other written work under the supervision of the Senior Advisor.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of experience supporting a project team in a consulting environment.
- Experience in managing project schedules, scope, and budgets.
- Interest or experience with the international development sector.
- Exceptionally organized with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work with customers and other team members.
Why you’ll love it here:
- All employees are owners
- 401(k) match
- 15 Vacation days to start
- Flexible work hours
- Killer benefits & professional development
- Do work for amazing, world-changing clients
- Snacks, healthy ones and not so healthy ones
About Forum One:
Forum One is a full-service digital agency that works with mission-driven organizations to create the stunning designs, smart messaging, and custom-built technology tools they need to realize their goals and extend their influence in the areas they care about most.
We are headquartered in Alexandria, VA, with additional offices in Washington, DC and Seattle, WA. We work influential organizations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Peace Corps, and the American Red Cross.