Forum One is seeking a Project Coordinator in their Seattle, WA office. The person in this role supports project teams in contributing to project success through effective planning, coordination, and communications with key client stakeholders and the project team.
What you’ll do:
- Support the account manager in developing and facilitating client meetings.
- Support the account manager in managing the schedule, scope and budget of the project.
- Support the account manager on tracking project process with internal and external teams.
- Support project team members in documentation, user research activities, prototyping, analytics and quality assurance testing.
- Produce meeting summaries, small proposals, small reports and deliverables, and other written work under the supervision of the Senior Advisor.
What you bring to the table:
One or more years experience supporting a project team in a consulting environment.
- Experience managing project schedules, scope and budgets.
- Interest or experience with international development sector.
- Exceptionally organized with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work with customers and other team members.
- A bachelor’s degree
Why you’ll love it there:
- All employees are owners
- 401(k) match
- 25 days paid time off to start
- Flexible work hours
- Killer benefits & professional development
- Do work for amazing, world-changing clients
- Snacks, healthy ones and not so healthy ones
- Personal innovation budget
About Forum One:
Forum One is a full service digital agency that works with mission-driven organizations to create the stunning designs, smart messaging, and custom built technology tools they need to realize their goals and extend their influence in the areas they care about most.
They are headquartered in Alexandria, VA, with additional offices in Washington, DC; Seattle, WA; and Cologne, Germany. They work influential organizations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Peace Corps, and the American Red Cross.
To apply for this position, click here