Panorama Strategy is an action tank dedicated to building strategies in the service of social impact. Based in Seattle, our team is committed to advancing change through meaningful partnerships, and inspired by a lifelong commitment to service, leadership, and impact.
Our partners are at the center of our work and we tailor our approach to meet their unique needs. As strategists, advocates, communicators, resource mobilizers and thought partners, we collaborate with organizations and companies to create smart strategies that achieve tangible impact.
Project Managers at Panorama play a key role in helping ensure our teams deliver impactful support to our partners. To be successful in this role, a person must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and collaborative. We are looking for individuals who are problem solvers, who value being part of a team, and who are excited by change. We value initiative, authenticity, transparency, and openness to risk and change. The ideal candidate will be nimble with the ability to work across a variety of projects, partners, and major global health issues. The project manager will be part of a team that supports Panorama’s consulting practice. This position is based in Seattle, WA.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain work plans and other project management tools to support project team(s) internally and externally to ensure quality outcomes
- Work with internal teams to draft and edit a variety of materials including PowerPoint presentations, reports, and memos to support external engagements
- Support multiple projects at one time and ensure high-quality communication and outcomes for stakeholders and internal teams
- Provide ongoing research and analytical support for projects or initiatives
- Coordinate to ensure cross-Panorama input into work and share out relevant knowledge and learning from assignments with the broader team
- Manage the planning for events, key meetings, convenings, and presentations which may include developing agendas, managing participant communication, handling logistics, and preparing and disseminating materials
- Participate on calls, take and synthesize notes, and track action items
- Synthesize large quantities of input and make strategic recommendations
- Identify relationships and linkages between components and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree with at least three years of work experience, including documented history of project management experience
- Experience working on global health and development or international social impact issues
- Ability to balance competing priorities and identify when to escalate an issue
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment, often with ambiguity, and managing multiple stakeholders while ensuring high quality deliverables and strong relationships
- Interest in continuous learning both in personal and professional growth with a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products; knowledge and experience with Salesforce is welcomed
- Fluency in written and spoken English; other language proficiencies welcomed
Panorama Strategy offers a competitive salary (anticipated starting salary range of $55,000 – $65,000, depending on experience) and a generous benefits package, including 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and sick leave, 401(k) with employer contribution, as well as flexible spending accounts for health, dependent care, and transit, and a commitment to professional development and growth.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter here.