For the past 24 years, we’ve been doing work that matters. We’re a digital agency that leverages technology to extend the influence of our mission-driven clients. Every day, our team of more than 100 digital strategists, architects, designers, and creators help leading nonprofit organizations and government agencies across the country make an impact. But our team still needs you! This is your opportunity to join the company helping those doing good in the world – do more, reach more, and achieve more.
We’re looking to add another amazing Project Manager to our team in Seattle, WA. As a Project Manager at Forum One, you’ll successfully deliver projects in a timely and efficient manner while prioritizing client satisfaction and profitability every step of the way. In this pivotal role, you’ll lead project planning, coordination, and communication – with both the project team and client. You’re the liason, the problem solver, and both your team and your client’s go-to person.
As a team leader, you’ll be responsible for overseeing every aspect of your assigned projects. From troubleshooting, to client presentations, to budget tracking, it’ll be your job to keep everything – and everyone- on track. Our company is made up of highly motivated individuals who love to help agencies reach their full digital potential, and we’re looking for someone with a similar mindset who can consistently deliver, believes in our company’s mission, and brings a ‘can-do’ attitude.
What you’ll do:
- Build customer confidence: you’ll be committed to increasing customer satisfaction, managing expectations, and will assume responsibility for solving customer problems and ensuring commitments to customers are met.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the client’s mission, audiences, activities, and programs. With guidance/oversight from senior project management staff, communicate strategic opportunities and approaches to clients and build consensus among client and team.
- Manage the schedule, scope, and budget on small-to-medium projects to achieve a high level of client satisfaction and profitability.
- Identify and communicate key project goals, objectives, and timelines to the project team with guidance/oversight from senior project management staff. Facilitate project team in translating client strategy into user stories with acceptance criteria and level of effort estimates.
- Lead internal team meetings, clearly communicate project requirements and process while allowing appropriate autonomy for team members.
- Provides regular scope, budget, timeline updates to the team.
- Track/adjust budgets throughout the project and accurately project staff resourcing for projects.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least three years of digital project management experience in an agency or government environment.
- Understanding of web technology, including web content management systems, collaboration tools, mobile, CSS, user experience concepts, and other topics relevant to our work.
- Experience with Drupal or WordPress preferred.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Competitive Salary & Employee Ownership Plan
- 401(k) match, Commuter benefits & flexible spending accounts
- 15 Vacation days, in addition to Sick Leave & Floating Holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Paid parental leave
- Company-provided laptops
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Snacks, healthy ones and not so healthy ones
What we value:
- We’re passionate about our work – our clients’ missions matter, and we apply our passion in support of clients who are addressing the most critical global issues.
- We’re great partners – we’re collaborative, approachable, creative, inclusive, and reliable.
- We’re continuous learners – we are always expanding, refining, and improving our craft, value, and impact—as individuals and as a team.
- We’re inquisitive problem-solvers – we’re dedicated to finding the right solution, which requires actively engaging varied perspectives, and approaching our work with flexibility, humility, and open minds.
- We get things done – we are thoughtful and thorough, but we don’t waste time or hesitate to tackle problems head-on.
- We do the right thing – we make decisions for Forum One and our clients with the highest integrity, respect, fairness, and honesty.