Panorama is an action tank dedicated to solving the world’s most intractable problems. Based in Seattle, our team is committed to catalytic and collaborative partnerships, and inspired by a lifelong commitment to service, leadership, and impact.
At Panorama, we combine strategic thinking and we partner with global leaders and organizations to make the greatest possible impact. Our partners are at the center of our work and we tailor our approach to meet their unique needs. Our team works on strategy development, communications and advocacy, resource mobilization, organizational design, and fiscal sponsorship with topical projects in, but not limited to, outbreak preparedness, vaccines, gender equity, and the climate crises.
Project Managers at Panorama play a key role in helping ensure our teams deliver highly impactful support to our partners. To be successful in this role, a person must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and collaborative. We are looking for individuals who are problem solvers, who value being part of a team, and who are excited by change.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical, writing, and verbal skills for communicating and collaborating with broad and diverse stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize large quantities of input and make strategic recommendations
- Ability to identify relationships and linkages between components, culture, and stakeholders
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment, often with ambiguity, and managing multiple stakeholders while ensuring high quality deliverables and strong relationships
- Proactive with ability to accomplish work efficiently and with initiative
- Experience balancing competing priorities and identifying when to escalate an issue
- Ability to work diplomatically and effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Skilled in partnership, transparent communication, cultural awareness and team oriented
- Value authenticity, transparency, and open to risk and change
- Interest in continuous learning both in personal and professional growth with a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain work plans, roadmaps, and other project management tools to support project teams and ensure quality outcomes
- Work with internal teams to draft and edit a variety of materials to support external engagements
- Support multiple projects at one time and ensure high quality communication and outcomes for stakeholders
- Provide ongoing research and analytical support for projects or initiatives
- Coordinate with the team to ensure cross-Panorama input into work, and share out to team relevant knowledge and learning from assignments
- Manage the planning for events, key meetings, convenings, and presentations which may include developing agendas, managing participant communication, handling logistics, and preparing and disseminating materials
- Skilled at collaborating with diverse stakeholders and a comfort in developing and maintaining healthy team dynamics and relationships
- Bachelor’s degree with at least three years of work experience
- Documented history of project management experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Fluency in written and spoken English; other language proficiencies welcomed
- Experience working on global health and development or international social impact issues in a non-profit and/or policy-driven environment is a plus
- The anticipated starting salary range for this position is $55,000 to $65,000
- Paid time off, medical and dental insurance, as well as 401(k) and flexible spending accounts for health, dependent care, and transit
Established in 2017, Panorama is a diverse team of aspirational thinkers with the know-how to get things done in a fast-paced and flexible environment. We work closely with partners to identify their needs and co-develop practical and results-oriented strategies. Approaching our work with an entrepreneurial spirit, we initiate our own projects when we are uniquely positioned to fill a gap. We are a growing organization that is committed to creating a culture of fun, inclusivity, and openness, always celebrating individual and project milestones.
Panorama’s values are reflected in our lives, work, name, and logo.
- We take a Global Perspective, and embrace diverse thinking and experiences.
- Our Vision requires that we see the big picture and examine all angles.
- Personal and professional Integrity positions us to wholly commit and steadfastly hold to our purpose.
- Believers in Servant Leadership, Panorama is a mission-driven organization working for the greater good.
- We strive for Impact, and our team acts boldly and creates a ripple effect.
Panorama is committed to creating a diverse team and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We know that representation matters in the workplace and with our partners; to that end we are committed to a hiring process grounded in equity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.