Nonprofit grant-making and venture investment organization on east Lake Union in Seattle has a part-time opening (25 hours per week) for a receptionist/administrative assistant.
- Professional, welcoming manner
- High level of customer service
- Strong organizational skills
- Interest in learning new things, particularly relating to grant-making and venture investments
- Previous reception experience
- MS Office familiarity
Duties will vary greatly, but include:
- Greeting guests and answering phones
- Purchasing office supplies
- Overseeing meeting rooms usage and kitchen areas
- Arranging travel
- Event planning
- Data entry
- Varied project support
- Opening and/or closing office as agreed
Most importantly, we are looking for an outgoing, friendly individual that will work well with our close-knit team and provide a high level of support with an excellent attitude. College degree or knowledge of academic/research environments preferred. Favored hours are 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 per hour DOE.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We realize that there are great candidates who won’t have experience of all of the activities described above. If you believe you would be a good fit for the role and our organization, we encourage you to apply.