PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
The Market Dynamics Senior Program Assistant will work within PATH’s cross-cutting Market Dynamics Program. The Market Dynamics Program works with funders, PATH program teams, and other partners to define market problems, conduct analyses, and develop strategies to address market failures that restrict access to life-saving products and interventions.
We are seeking a Senior Program Assistant to provide administrative and entry level project management support to the Access to Medical Devices Portfolio and its affiliated projects which aim to increase access to safe oxygen and medical devices.
- Prepare and coordinate the production and distribution of complex documents including project deliverables, new business proposals, and internal and external reports.
- Draft, edit, format, fact-check, and proofread a variety of documents and enter data using Word, Excel, and other software.
- Support project teams with taking meeting minutes, collating action items, and tracking deliverable schedules and workstream priorities.
- Coordinate arrangements for guests, meetings, conferences, workshops, and other events.
- Utilize Microsoft Outlook calendars to coordinate complex scheduling tasks for routine team meetings as well as larger workshops and meetings with external partners.
- Maintain project records, electronic files, and other resources on behalf of team members.
- Assist with completion of administrative forms, including supply request forms, check requests, reimbursement forms, and vendor creation in Business World.
- Collaborate with staff throughout the global organization to gather information.
- Support the Medical Device Portfolio Project Manager with updating global and country level workplans across multiple workstreams, projects and countries.
- Track deliverable deadlines, communicating with global and country team staff as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, plus a minimum of 2-3 years of directly related administrative experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience coordinating calendars, organizing workshops, creating workback schedules, and managing timelines.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Well organized and adaptable to handling multiple and changing priorities within a fast-paced work environment.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with particular skill in Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint, proficiency with Adobe Acrobat. Experience with Smartsheet, Box, and Salesforce a plus.
- Excellent formatting, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to take initiative, while anticipating needs and challenges, and finding solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage time, tasks, and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated success working effectively while under deadlines.
- Demonstrated passion for learning and commitment to global health equity.
- Ability to work in team environment with minimal supervision.
- Helpful but not required: college level scientific coursework such as biology or chemistry, experience in nonprofit administration, global health, international development, event coordination and/or similar areas.
Must have legal authorization to work in the United States.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job Location: Seattle, WA or Washington, DC, United States
Company Location: United States, Seattle or Washington, DC
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular