The Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition (RHSC) is a global partnership of more than 500 public, private, and non-governmental organizations dedicated to ensuring that all people in low- and middle-income countries can choose, obtain, and use affordable, high-quality supplies and related services to ensure their better reproductive health. Our global Secretariat is staffed and managed by PATH.
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
The RHSC is currently recruiting a well-organized, proactive Senior Program Assistant (PA) to provide essential administrative and programmatic support. The Senior Program Assistant will be based in PATH’s Washington, DC office.
Specific duties and responsibilities include
- General administrative support, such as scheduling internal and external meeting, making logistical arrangements, managing RSVPs, assist in generating meeting materials, using audience engagement platforms like Mentimeter, taking notes, and highlighting and tracking action items
- Provide event planning and logistical support, including scheduling workshops and other events, coordinating event-related logistics, organizing event-related materials, capturing attendee contact information, and drafting meeting notes and coordinating review, distribution, and filing
- Provide knowledge management support, utilizing Teams, SharePoint, Box, OneNote, and Smartsheet and maintain and update these resources as needed
- Assist project leads with project management tasks (e.g. creating project timelines, Gantt charts, work breakdown structures), tracking project deliverables, and donor reporting
- Assist with research and information gathering to support proposals and projects. Coordinate the drafting, editing, proofreading, and production of various documents, presentations, and communications materials intended for internal and external audiences to ensure quality, Including creating production calendars and ensuring submission deadlines are met
- Draft correspondence to donors, partners, and collaborators including cover letters, thank-you letters, and general email correspondence
- Assist RHSC Director and consultants with travel arrangements and expense reports, teleconferences, and complex schedule coordination
- Perform other tasks as assigned, and in alignment with team priorities
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 2 years of directly related administrative and program support experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural work environment
- Excellent computer skills using MS Office Suite required, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and SharePoint. Additional software experience desired such as Smartsheet, Mentimeter, Miro
- Proven effective support for multiple individuals and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, but also adaptable to changing priorities; high level of attention to detail; effective under deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to work with and juggle tasks and priorities of multiple teams across diverse backgrounds, and various professional levels
- Collaborative working style with the ability to independently and proactively initiate and coordinate projects across departments within a large organization
- Proven effectiveness working in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to be pro-active and anticipate potential issues
- Self-directed balanced with initiative to secure adequate information to complete tasks
- Proficiency in French a plus
- A cover letter is required
- Ability to travel internationally once per year
- Must have legal authorization to work in the U.S.