Panorama is an action tank dedicated to solving the world’s most intractable problems. Based in Seattle, our team is committed to catalytic and collaborative partnerships, and inspired by a lifelong commitment to service, leadership, and impact.
At Panorama, our partners are at the center of our work and we tailor our approach to meet their unique needs. Our team works on strategy development, communications and advocacy, resource mobilization, organizational design, and fiscal sponsorship with topical projects in, but not limited to, outbreak preparedness, vaccines, gender equity, and the climate crisis.
Our dynamic, growing organization seeks a Senior Project Manager to join the scalable solutions team. Read more about the scalable solutions team here. The Senior Project Manager will be involved in projects across multiple issue areas and will also help our team grow and improve. He/she will be the primary touchpoint for a portfolio of externally-led projects and will work closely with internal partners to support these projects. A successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and with a range of external partners. He/she will be a strategic thinker, a strong collaborator, and a master doer. This position is based in Seattle, Washington
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Serve as a relationship manager for a portfolio of philanthropic projects
• Manage proposal development, grant/contract management as well as financial and legal compliance for sponsored projects
• Develop and maintain work plans, roadmaps, and other project management tools to support project teams and ensure quality outcomes
• Support multiple projects at one time and ensure high quality communication and outcomes for stakeholders
• Contribute to business development efforts by aiding in the creation of marketing collateral and new services based on partner needs
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Detail-oriented with strong analytical, writing, and verbal skills for communicating and collaborating with broad and diverse stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize large quantities of input and make strategic recommendations
• Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment, often with ambiguity, and managing multiple stakeholders while ensuring high quality deliverables and strong relationships
• Proactive with ability to accomplish work efficiently and with initiative
• Experience balancing competing priorities and identifying when to escalate an issue
• Skilled in partnership, transparent communication, cultural awareness, and team oriented
• Interest in continuous learning both in personal and professional growth with a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
• Bachelor’s degree with at least three years of related experience
• Experience working in philanthropy, at a non-profit and/or on social impact issues
• Experience with proposal development, grant management, and budget review • Comfortable working in an environment with shifting priorities and competing deadlines
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products required
• Fluency in written and spoken English required; other language proficiencies welcomed
The salary range for this position is $62,000 to $80,000 depending on experience
Panorama offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid time off and sick leave, 401(k) with employer contribution, as well as flexible spending accounts for health, dependent care, and transit, and a commitment to professional development and growth.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter here.
Established in 2017, Panorama is a diverse team of aspirational thinkers with the know-how to get things done in a fast-paced and flexible environment. We work closely with partners to identify their needs and co-develop practical and results-oriented strategies. Approaching our work with an entrepreneurial spirit, we initiate our own projects when we are uniquely positioned to fill a gap. We are a growing organization that is committed to creating a culture of fun, inclusivity, and openness, always celebrating individual and project milestones.
The values we share in our work and in our lives also inspire our name and logo.
Panorama is committed to creating a diverse team and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We know that representation matters in the workplace and with our partners; to that end we are committed to a hiring process grounded in equity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.