If you think you have what it takes but don’t necessarily meet every single point listed below, please apply – you could be exactly who we are looking for!
Panorama is a platform for social change dedicated to solving the world’s most intractable problems. Our goal is to maximize social impact by partnering with visionary leaders to codevelop solutions with audacious thinking and bold action. Panorama acts as a neutral host for networks, funds, collaboratives, and initiatives, and its value proposition is helping the social change sector to operate in smarter, more impactful, and more efficient ways.
At Panorama, our partners are at the center of our work, and we tailor our approach to meet their individual needs. Our team works on strategy development, communications and advocacy, resource mobilization, and fiscal sponsorship. Our projects tackle a wide range of societal issues including, but not limited to, pandemic preparedness, vaccines, gender equity, mental health, and the climate crises.
Are you a bridge-builder, excel at problem solving and strive for top quality service in partnerships and relationship-building? If so, this role will enable you to dive deep into the social impact sector, empowering you to apply your skills and use your influence on a global scale.
Our dynamic, growing organization seeks a Senior Project Manager to join the Scalable Solutions Team. This team works to empower change agents, entrepreneurs, and funders looking to accelerate social impact by serving as fiscal sponsor and manager of multi-donor projects. Read more about the Scalable Solutions team here and in our Global Action Report.
The Senior Project Manager will be involved in supporting fiscally sponsored projects across multiple issue areas such as climate, health, and gender equality. They will be the primary touchpoint for a portfolio of externally led projects and will work closely with internal partners to support these projects. A successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and skilled in developing strong, trusting relationships with a range of external partners. They will be a strategic thinker, a strong collaborator, and a master doer.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as a relationship manager for a diverse portfolio of philanthropic projects
- Manage processes for proposal development, grant/contract management as well as financial and legal reporting and compliance for fiscally sponsored projects
- Develop and maintain work plans, roadmaps, and other project management tools to support project teams and ensure quality outcomes
- Support multiple projects across a range of issues simultaneously and ensure high quality communication and outcomes for partners stakeholders
- Contribute to business development efforts by identifying opportunities to build awareness and identifying new service offering opportunities based on partner and project needs
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Detail-oriented relationship manager with strong analytical, writing, and verbal skills for communicating and collaborating with broad and diverse stakeholders
- Comfortable supporting projects on a wide range of issues
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize large quantities of input and make strategic recommendations
- Proven ability to lead and collaborate in a constructive manner and to build and sustain cross-functional relationships
- Ability to navigate sensitive operating environments and use interpersonal and mediation skills in respectful, collaborative, and diplomatic ways
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment, often with ambiguity, and managing multiple stakeholders while ensuring high quality deliverables and strong relationships
- Proactive with ability to accomplish work efficiently and with initiative
- Experience balancing competing priorities and identifying when to escalate an issue
- Skilled in partnership, transparent communication, cultural awareness, and team-oriented
- Interest in continuous learning both in personal and professional growth with a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Comfortable adapting to change at a growing organization that is continuing to evolve to meet the demands of an evolving social impact sector
- Bachelor’s degree with at least three years of related experience or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Experience working in philanthropy, at a non-profit and/or on social impact issues
- Experience in relationship building and management
- Experience with proposal development, grant management, and budget review
- Comfortable working in an environment with shifting priorities and competing deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products required; knowledge of Asana and Salesforce a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English required; other language proficiencies welcomed
This position is open to being fully remote on a permanent basis.
Salary & Benefits
The starting salary for this position is $68,000 alongside a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 90-100% employer-paid monthly premiums for employee-only medical coverage depending on individual plan selection and 15% employer-paid contribution toward dependent coverage premiums
- 99% employer-paid monthly premiums for employee-only dental and vision coverage (family members can be added at employee cost)
- 100% employer paid monthly premiums for life insurance, short-term disability, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Flexible spending account options for health, dependent care, and transit
- Employer sponsored supplemental paid family medical leave benefit of up to 12 weeks after 6-months of employment
- 401(k) safe harbor plan with non-elective 3% employer contribution
- Employer subsidized wellness membership with ClassPass
- Up to $500/year per employee in matching contributions to eligible 501(c)(3) charitable organizations.
- 3 weeks/year of paid vacation, accrued sick leave, 9 company observed + 3 floating holidays (for 2022) + other paid time off for volunteering, jury duty, and bereavement
- Flexibility to work from home anywhere in the U.S. (we provide the technology)
- Commitment to professional development and growth
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter here.
Applications received by 5:00pm PT on January 9th, 2022, will receive priority review.
Established in 2017, Panorama is a diverse team of aspirational thinkers with the know-how to get things done in a fast-paced and flexible environment. We work closely with partners to identify their needs and co-develop practical and results-oriented strategies. Approaching our work with an entrepreneurial spirit, we initiate our own projects when we are uniquely positioned to fill a gap. We are a growing organization that is committed to creating a culture of fun, inclusivity, and openness, always celebrating individual and project milestones.
The values we share in our work and in our lives also inspire our name and logo.
Panorama’s values are reflected in our lives, work, name, and logo.
- We take a Global Perspective, and embrace diverse thinking and experiences.
- Our Vision requires that we see the big picture and examine all angles.
- Personal and professional Integrity positions us to wholly commit and steadfastly hold to our purpose.
- Believers in Servant Leadership, Panorama is a mission-driven organization working for the greater good.
- We strive for Impact, and our team acts boldly and creates a ripple effect.
Panorama is committed to creating a diverse team and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We know that representation matters in the workplace and with our partners; to that end we are committed to a hiring process grounded in equity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, citizenship or immigration status, national origin, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, political ideology, the presence of any physical, mental, or sensory disability, age, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Panorama complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Nicole Travis, HR Generalist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Panorama Global is tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Panorama participates in the federal E-Verify system. All candidates should review the E-Verify Participation and Right to Work posters for more information.
Final offer will be contingent on successful background check.